Turmeric & Herb Veggie Frittata Muffins, Steamed Asparagus & Smoked Coconut Chips
Ideal breakfast/ brunch or snack on the go:
- x2 St Ewe ‘Boost The Roost’ super nutritious eggs
- Sprinkle of Inspiral Crunchy raw savoury ‘smokin’ coconut pecks
- Asparagus spears
- Splash of unsweetened Almond/ Coconut mylk (optional)
- 3 Mushrooms
- 3 Cherry tomatoes
- Handful of Spinach
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon of dried/ fresh Parsley
- Black Pepper
- Mix 2 beaten eggs with the finely chopped vegetables (I pre steamed) the mushrooms, herbs, turmeric, black pepper and splash of almond mylk
- Place this mixture into the circular ring/ muffin moulds
- Place in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes at 180*, until they are set and golden.
- Steam the Asparagus until cooked
- Lay out Asparagus, add on the Frittata cakes and top with the smoked coconut chips.
Tasty hot or cold and so versatile, you can use your favourite vegetables, meat/ fish additions.